TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SUPER LIQUOR HOLDINGS “SWEET AS SUMMER GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION.
- Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of the participating store locations, its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
- Prize may not be redeemed for cash.
- This Competition commences 30/11/2020 and ends 17/01/2021. Any entries submitted outside this promotion period will be invalid.
- Entries are unlimited.
- To enter, complete the entry form at www.superliquor.co.nz/SweetAs during the Promotional Period to be in the draw.
- Promoter is Super Liquor Holdings (“Promoter”)
- Photo ID may be required. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the winner cannot show proof of ID to the Promoter’s satisfaction.
- Standard data costs apply and those charges will be the responsibility of the individual account owners. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering.
- Your entry goes into a draw to win a $50 Prezzy card.
- Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Winner will be contacted by phone or email by 20/01/2021
- Seven winners will be drawn from all valid entries each week of the competition. The prize winners will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received.
- The prize winner will be notified within 1 day of the weekly draw and contacted via the email address provided in the entry form. The winner may be announced on SL Facebook page after being contacted via email.
- The person whose email is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant should any dispute arise. You may need to present proof of ID in order to claim a prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- While this promotion will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if the Promoter or its designated agents is unable to make contact with any winner within 7 days of a draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner of the prize on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason outside its reasonable control. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
- By entering, the prize winner/s agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the promoter's or its agent's control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, the promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion. Neither the promoter nor its agents will be responsible for entries lost in transmission or received late due to high traffic levels, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- By entering this promotion the Promoters have your consent to use your details to conduct this promotion and any related publicity (which may include disclosure to third parties for processing and analysis of information). The Promotors also have your consent to contact you about the Promotors, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions, you may request an update or correction of your details by putting the request in writing to the promotors at the addresses provided: Super Liquor Holdings Limited, Level 6, Tower B/100 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland 1023.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Disputes arising out of or in connection with either the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is:
Super Liquor Holdings Limited
Level 6, Tower B/100 Carlton Gore Rd
Newmarket, Auckland 1023